We are convinced that there are thousands of spectacular sunsets in the Valencian Community and that each town has that special one that makes it a magic place when the day ends..
An infinite beach, a mountain that appears on the distance or even the skyline of a city can be perfect places to enjoy a sunset, especially now that the day still’s long. The sunset is often the time to relax, to meet with ours, to share and chat … and nothing better than to enjoy it in some of these places:
– Greenway Benicàssim-Oropesa. The old train track offers one of the most beautiful prints of Benicàssim: the whole of it’s coastline seen from above.With a little luck, the sky will draw it’s full range of colors to see a beautiful sunset.
– City of Arts and Sciences. Because not everything has to be nature, this monument to modernity puts the perfect contrast point to the orange skies late in the afternoon.
– The Albufera The best way to complete a day visiting this natural area is to stay to see the spectacular sunsets. The reflection of the sky in the water only intensifies the show.
– Benidorm and it’s skyline. The skyscrapers of the town of Alicante are the perfect opportunity not to miss a Mediterranean sunset. The alternative, see sunset from one of its beaches and observe how the sun is behind the buildings.
– Desert of Las Palmas, also in Benicàssim. The top of a mountain is also a unique place to say goodbye to the day. This point allows to see both the sea and the mountains and all the colors of the sky
Consult our entire fleet of vehicles and choose the one that best suits your needs to visit the best sunsets of the Valencian Community: