We are convinced that there are thousands of spectacular sunsets in the Valencian Community and that each town has that special one that makes it a magic place when the day ends..
An infinite beach, a mountain that appears on the distance or even the skyline of a city can be perfect places to enjoy a sunset, especially now that the day still’s long. The sunset is often the time to relax, to meet with ours, to share and chat … and nothing better than to enjoy it in some of these places:
– Greenway Benicàssim-Oropesa. The old train track offers one of the most beautiful prints of Benicàssim: the whole of it’s coastline seen from above.With a little luck, the sky will draw it’s full range of colors to see a beautiful sunset.
– City of Arts and Sciences. Because not everything has to be nature, this monument to modernity puts the perfect contrast point to the orange skies late in the afternoon.
– The Albufera The best way to complete a day visiting this natural area is to stay to see the spectacular sunsets. The reflection of the sky in the water only intensifies the show.
– Benidorm and it’s skyline. The skyscrapers of the town of Alicante are the perfect opportunity not to miss a Mediterranean sunset. The alternative, see sunset from one of its beaches and observe how the sun is behind the buildings.
– Desert of Las Palmas, also in Benicàssim. The top of a mountain is also a unique place to say goodbye to the day. This point allows to see both the sea and the mountains and all the colors of the sky
Consult our entire fleet of vehicles and choose the one that best suits your needs to visit the best sunsets of the Valencian Community:
Este sitio web utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para el correcto funcionamiento de la página y para fines analíticos y publicitarios. Puedes aceptar las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar” u obtener información adicional para configurarlas o rechazar su uso clicando AQUÍ.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".
Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.
Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.
Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.
Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site's pageview limit.
To determine the most generic cookie path that has to be used instead of the page hostname, Hotjar sets the _hjTLDTest cookie to store different URL substring alternatives until it fails.