We are convinced that there are thousands of spectacular sunsets in the Valencian Community and that each town has that special one that makes it a magic place when the day ends..
An infinite beach, a mountain that appears on the distance or even the skyline of a city can be perfect places to enjoy a sunset, especially now that the day still’s long. The sunset is often the time to relax, to meet with ours, to share and chat … and nothing better than to enjoy it in some of these places:
– Greenway Benicàssim-Oropesa. The old train track offers one of the most beautiful prints of Benicàssim: the whole of it’s coastline seen from above.With a little luck, the sky will draw it’s full range of colors to see a beautiful sunset.
– City of Arts and Sciences. Because not everything has to be nature, this monument to modernity puts the perfect contrast point to the orange skies late in the afternoon.
– The Albufera The best way to complete a day visiting this natural area is to stay to see the spectacular sunsets. The reflection of the sky in the water only intensifies the show.
– Benidorm and it’s skyline. The skyscrapers of the town of Alicante are the perfect opportunity not to miss a Mediterranean sunset. The alternative, see sunset from one of its beaches and observe how the sun is behind the buildings.
– Desert of Las Palmas, also in Benicàssim. The top of a mountain is also a unique place to say goodbye to the day. This point allows to see both the sea and the mountains and all the colors of the sky